Lamashan 1, 4708 – Took the day off to go to the Temple for prayer. I was in the Temple all day praying and talking to the folks that came in. They all where nice to me and listen to what I had to say about Torag but no one accepted him. I talk with the priest in the temple but he gave me no more information about Nualla. The priest did have a ritual I may purchase but I do not have the amount he would like for a donation.
Lamashan 2, 4708 – I went to the Temple for prayer in the morning. Then went to the stables to see how it was run. I went over the books and they look a mess to me. Decided to just clean up Daviren living quarters and I gave the few nice cloths he had to the ones taking care of the stable for us.
Lamashan 3, 4708 – I went to the Temple for prayer in the morning. Finished up the major cleaning and gave the food he had to the ones taking care of stable for us. There was not much but they where glad to take it and they even took some I was going to throw out for their pigs. The living quarters are now cleaned up. Tomorrow I will go through the papers.
Lamashan 4, 4708 – I went to the Temple for prayer in the morning. Started going through the paper and burning which I could not read or thought was nothing. The helper told me what is needed and where we get supplies. But, before I burned them I did I ask my uncle and we gave me some guide lines to follow. I also decided to not worry about old debts even if there where any I could not decide if he even had any.
Lamashan 5-8, 4708 – I did the same thing for four days go to the Temple for prayer. Then to the stables to figure out the paper works. I believe I have the books all set with one keeping track of who using the stables and for how long and what they paid. Another book for inventory to keep track of who supplies us, how much they cost and when we used them up. The final book to keep track of all daily transactions, like fee to use stable, cost for supplies and to pay the help. What little money I found I gave it to the help for back wages. The stables are looking pretty good if I say so myself.
Lamashan 9-11, 4708 – I did the same thing for three days go to the Temple for prayer and talk to the town folk, help my uncle for a few hours, then check out the stables and see if the books are being kept up.
EPILOGUE
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment