Sarenith 17th, 4709 – As we waited Svevenka told us that certain summon spells would not work where we are going. She is telling us that tomorrow she will show us how to use the light of the full moon to see the hidden road to Xin-Shalast. She tells us that the road exists partially on the plane of Leng and can only be seen by moonlight.
Sarenith 18th, 4709 – We will be going into Xin-Shalast when the moon comes up tonight. I’m sending my journal back to you my father to keep along with this request to the Dwarf King. I recalled my chest and took out supplies and ritual components for the journey and sent back my journal so all would know what I have done and learned on my adventure.
Father, I will be entering Xin-Shalast with my friends and not sure how this will all come out. We are going in to kill Karzoug the Runelord of Greed. We believe if we can kill him that this will leave the army, that is destroying everything in it path, leaderless and will fall apart. We are going in to the realm of Greed and I’m sure will effect us and I just pray to Torag it does not cause us to fight against each other. I just wanted to say I Love you both and thank you for all you have done for me and your support this past year. If you do not hear from a human named Andrian or from a Halfling named Riley (AFA Rizzle) by next year than the treasure I sent to you maybe be kept. Please watch what is happening at Korvosa because if the army destroys them they will be coming to the dwarf next. So, plan to go to someplace safe. Please take the letter to the king and do your best to have him get ready for battle if the dwarfs have not already. Take Care my father and I hope to see you again else we will meet with our God Torag.
Your Loving Son Brunt
The Letter I wrote to the Dwarf King:
To my King, I am writing this note to you to warn you of a threat to our world. I’m just a humble servant and you may already know but I want to warn you if you do not. The Runelord of Greed has been awaken and has created a large army that is now on the way to destroy Korvosa. I’m sure they will and then turn to attack our homeland at Janderholf. Time is short and I hope you plan for the worst. I believe Karzoug the Runelord of Greed wants to destroy everything in our world. Five of us have entered the realm of Xin-Shalast to find and kill Karzoug before it is too late. It is our belief, if we can kill him than the army will lose it leader and will begin to fight among itself for control of the army. Thus will stopping the army. But if we fail then the army will attack Janderholf. So, please get ready for battle and send our people to a safe place to survive this onslaught. If you need more information my father can give you my journal of how I got to where I’m going today.
Your Humble Servant Bruntalmar Battlehorn
EPILOGUE
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment